Monday, February 23
Pilgrams's Posture Pointers:
1. Don't wait two weeks and then spend the entire day cleaning the house.
2. Don't carry more backpacks than you have backs.
3. Become more ambidextrous.
4. Don't slouch to hear what people are saying. If it's that important, they'll speak up.
5. Don't slouch to avoid sticking your breasts into people's faces. They probably don't mind. Alternatively, you could wear 4 inch heels and just rest them on their heads.
6. Try some yoga... well you should at least be able to touch your toes.
7. Instead of sitting on the sofa, sit on one of those giant rubber balls. See how long it takes for your kids to bounce you off it.
8. If you want to relax, just lie on the floor. See how long it takes for your kids to start walking on you.
9. Just sleep on the floor too... don't worry about getting a flat head, that only happens to babies.
10. Don't sit and blog so damn much, your left shoulder looks like it's attached to your ear.
That about covers it... my neck/shoulders/back are killing me.