Saturday, February 28

curtains

edited: The comments were so good, I had to move them up top.

In my house, there are no curtains.
No blinds or shades to draw
Nothing to obstruct the view
Of two punks, ma and paw

(Vodka Mom)
and so when I'm naked
for the world to see
there are no curtains
it's a show for free

(derfina)
We let it all hang out here, too
We let the world enjoy the view
The Unit, me and birdies three
Around these parts, the show's for free!

(Karen)
Oh, I must get in on the act;
I'll show myself here for a fact!
I'll throw the blinds and windows wide
and give a view of my backside.
(West Virginia Moon!)

(Braja)
It's way to early for me
A naked Vodka to see
I'll not take the chance
To watch her butt dance
While guzzling her vodka with glee

(SSP)
The world's a mess,
the outlook is bleak
But look at that window
If it's a smile you seek!

(Cloudia)
Today
I like this post
da most!
Aloha-

(Kavi)
Poetry without binds...! I mean blinds !:)

(back to me)
You never let me down
Or cease to make me smile
When I can't find the right words
You pull it off with style

And now that you've caused me to ponder
A horde of bloggers in the buff
I don't feel quite so exposed
When I strut my stuff

(TypO)
A horde of bloggers in the buff?
I wonder if Taye Diggs has a blog?
A sight to see, that is certain.
But this poetry thing is tough. :p

(Naperville mom)
I hope the window's foggy
for the backside's soggy.
I hope the dressers turn up to offer
blinds for free, for a sober loafer.

(Queen of Shake Shake)
Who needs their windows bare
to show their derriere
In a tank top, I work the garden.
Oops, said my nipple, I beg your pardon.

(Wild Child)
There once was a child from the wild
Whose behavior was usually mild.
But with one sidelong peek,
She washed her eyes for a week.
Then became the intrepid Wild Child.

15 comments:

  1. and so when I'm naked
    for the world to see
    there are no curtains
    it's a show for free

    you knew I WOULD. didn't you???

    ReplyDelete
  2. We let it all hang out here, too
    We let the world enjoy the view
    The Unit, me and birdies three
    Around these parts, the show's for free!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I must get in on the act;
    I'll show myself here for a fact!
    I'll throw the blinds and windows wide
    and give a view of my backside.
    (West Virginia Moon!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's way to early for me
    A naked Vodka to see
    I'll not take the chance
    To watch her butt dance
    While guzzling her vodka with glee

    ReplyDelete
  5. The world's a mess,
    the outlook is bleak
    But look at that window
    If it's a smile you seek!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Today
    I like this post
    da most!
    Aloha-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Petry without binds...! I mean blinds !

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You never let me down
    Or cease to make me smile
    When I can't find the right words
    You pull it off with style

    And now that you've caused me to ponder
    A horde of bloggers in the buff
    I don't feel quite so exposed
    When I strut my stuff

    ReplyDelete
  9. A horde of bloggers in the buff?
    I wonder if Taye Diggs has a blog?
    A sight to see, that is certain.
    But this poetry thing is tough. :p

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope the window's foggy
    for the backside's soggy.
    I hope the dressers turn up to offer
    blinds for free, for a sober loafer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. For some reason, that song "Jeepers Creepers" just came to mind.

    And now I want to go window shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Who needs their windows bare
    to show their derriere
    In a tank top, I work the garden.
    Oops, said my nipple, I beg your pardon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. There once was a child from the wild
    Whose behavior was usually mild.
    But with one sidelong peek,
    She washed her eyes for a week.
    Then became the intrepid Wild Child.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this....mass poetry jam :-)

    ReplyDelete

...and you may ask yourself, well...how did I get here?