Saturday, November 15

Castle Beseno

I love visiting castles. One of our favorites is Castel Beseno.


This castle is in excellent shape and has lots of space to explore.


This photo really gives you a sense of the size of the exterior grounds.


I like spotting hints of what the castle looked like when it was inhabited.


The punks like trying on armor and feeling how heavy the weapons are.


There is some guidance about how to put on all the armor.


Lots to explore and a fun way to spend a day with the family.

3 comments:

  1. I remember many trips to castles and forts when I was a kid. The punks will carry those memories forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to take my kids to an old castle in Europe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are your Punks! (other people's punks are always cute... your own are just annoying)

    Love your photos... more and more since Summer I have been longing for more time in Italy

    ReplyDelete

...and you may ask yourself, well...how did I get here?